Great places to dine in and around Front Royal, VA.
- The Element — Our favorite dark, romantic and delicious dining restaurant!
317 E. Main Street
- PaveMint Tap House- We ‘heart’ this guy! This is his new restaurant in an old gas station. With 35 artisan brews on tap, and grassfed burgers, it is the best!
9 South Commerce Avenue
- Joe’s Steakhouse – Classic Steakhouse with friendly service and great bar, and lovely outdoor patio!
708 N Royal Ave.
- Soul Mountain Café
300 E. Main St.
- The Wine and Duck Royal Restaurant and Wine Bar- Very Romantic and Special!
American, Wine Bar
117 East Main St.
- The Stonewall Jackson Restaurant – Can’t wait to try this poplar local spot!
915 N. Royal Ave.
- Osteria 510- We can’t wait to dine at this place! The owner is a true Italian and his bistro is clean and inviting.
510 S. Royal Avenue
- Apple House – Favorite with all the locals, a must!
BBQ, Sandwiches, Ice Cream and Hot Donuts, Local Foods & Wine Tastings
Rt 55 at the Linden Exit off Rt 66
- Blue Wing Frog – One of our guests told us about this place!
Picnic Market & Brew
219 Chester Street, Front Royal
- Spelunkers- Our brother’s report these burgers are the BEST! And, we love their soft custard ice cream!
Burger, Sandwiches, Ice Cream and Frozen Custard
116 South St Front Royal
Japanese, Sushi Bar
241 Chester St Front Royal
- Thunwa Thai Cuisine
10 S Commerce St Front Royal
- L’Deer Pancake House
Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers, Sandwiches
522 E Main St Front Royal
- The Melting Pot Pizza
138 W 14th St
- Knotty Pine Restaurant & Lounge
Breakfast, Brunch, American
801 N. Royal and 8th Ave.
- Jalisco Mexican Restaurant – Our builder friend’s goes here for great Tacos, Margarita’s
1303 N. Royal Ave.